Here are some totally unrelated pictures to a totally different unrelated post. I didn't fancy going all cliche London on ya so here's some various random images from Tumblr. I like to think of myself as unpredictable. Er. I always thought Nottingham was pretty weird, but turns out London is even weirder. No really. This place is insane and I honestly absolutely love it (after reading through this post I thought it came across slightly negative - but it wasn't meant to!) but I don't think I ever want to leave (soppy soppy sop sopo sop) but it's just a really weird place, that's all.
- Everyone wears sunglasses
- Middle aged men wearing suits casually playing Candy Crush on the tube
- There's no way to thank the bus driver
- Everyone always pretends they're asleep when on the tube????
- DON'T. GIVE. EYE. CONTACT.
- Night buses
- £5 for cider
- The DLR don't even have a driver wtf
- The weather is inconsistent
- It's 9 and SHOPS ARE STILL OPEN
- Morrisons so so so busy first thing on a Sunday morning
- Every third person I meet seems to be from Nottingham?
- Chip shops just don't exist
- ...but on a single street there are at least 10 chicken shops. Literally no exaggeration.
- It doesn't seem to rain
- City farms?
- Beatboxers that really can't beatbox hanging around outside Westfield
- No one drinks inside pubs, they simply just stand around it
- Markets, all the time. I LOVE.
now playing: take me to church hozier/lost on me peace/stevie kasabian/figure it out royal blood/cucurucu nick mulvey