|photo (this what i would've made if i had the time)|
My blog's 3 today. Dramatic times. Congratulations to my blog, you still look as bad as you did 3 years ago. Pretty much everyone has a blog these days so to have 1000+ people choosing to read mine is pretty sweet and I'm so happy at least a couple of people like it and some of the opportunities I've had from it too has made it absolutely insane . Thank you thank you! If I was organised I would've planned a really awesome blog post but unfortunately my organisation skills don't go that far so hopefully this will do.
For jokes, I found a wicked website where it allows you to view previous designs of your site - to show you all how (not very) much has changed!
Here's an update post like the one I did a couple of weeks ago but on a slightly more dramatic/updated scale.
- SoooOOOOOO actually FOR REAL moving to London on Sunday, as in going, and not coming back (for a while).
- I'm doing my first ever LFW this season too which is pretty insane. Look out for me wearing pyjamas. #Streetstyle
- I have my last shift at work on Saturday and I genuinely think I might cry all day.
- BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, a couple of days ago I went down to London for an interview and I've got a transfer to the Lush in Westfield Stratford City. Pretty insane. Can't believe it. So happy.
- So all is good and I can still work for a company I absolutely love (and come back and work in Nottingham at Christmas!)
- I need to pack away my whole wardrobe literally RIGHT NOW but I'm doing this instead.
- I'm 19 tomorrow.
- EVERYTHING = SO EXCITING BUT ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND I SWEAR SOMETHING BAD HAS GOT TO HAPPEN SOON???????? CAN'T JINX IT
now playing: patricia's moving picture the go! team/matilda alt j/jump in the pool friendly fires/the golden throne temples/home by now bombay bicycle club