|(here’s to irrelevant photos paired with text! from tumblr)|
(at least for a couple of months). My proooooper hand-in for my projects for this term aren’t actually until Tuesday but I thought in preparation of freedom I should make a list of things to do once it’s all done and handed in. I know everyone’s said this, but it’s so weird that my first year at university is practically done. Timehop keeps on reminding me that this time last year I was completely stressed out over A-level English Literature writing loads of essays and not having a clue where I was going to be after the summer. I’ve now been living in London for 9 months (ish) and everything is all good. I absolutely LOVE my course, my job, internship, people I’ve met and all round all the soppy things like that. Now everything’s over and pretty much handed in, Tesco asked me how I’d celebrate with the help of their wine, of course this was a post that I couldn’t not write – where to start with the ideas?! Here’s a chilled day.
- Organise life
- Clear room of all scattered clothes/books on the floor
- Hide away all evidence of uni under the bed
- Do a food shop and buy actual food not just bourbon biscuits (you know – fruit, veg, chips…wine)
- A day spent up the park with friends including an intense picnic with LOADS of cake, cute triangle sandwiches and lovely wine from Tesco
- Invest in a facemask (Brazened Honey, the answer to looking like you’ve had loads of sleep)
- ….and a hair treatment whilst I’m at it (H’Suan Wen Hua I’m looking at you!)
- Fairy lights
- Pyjamas (I like this cute set from Topshop)
- Fall asleep in front of the TV
- Wake up with the realisation that there’s no student loan over the summer (who decided this?!)
- Therefore cry on the phone to Mum about financial situation
- More wine
- Intern my way through the summer yaaaaaaaaa.