So this is my 4th year in London and when I tell people they’re actually kinda shocked: ‘Oh shit so ur actually a Londoner’. uHUH YEAH I AM (not) but since starting this full time ting I’ve become boring and weekends have been spent being hungover watching Netflix instead of exploring and making the most of everything London has. The Barbican Conservatory has been exhausted, Columbia Flower market has ran out of flowers (obvs it hasn’t but you get what I mean) and I realise that I’ve never really done South London before. I’ve written many a post on things I’ve done in London but I thought it was time to write a new list kinda thing so when I’m like urrrrh I dunno what to do, actually yes, I do know what to do. Plz find below. An updated bucket list almost.
- I also need to stay in more because I gots no money
- Rooftop Cinema
- Hampstead Heath Ponds!
- Finally go to Hackney Lido (for someone that doesn’t like swimming I’m gonna be swimming a hell of a lot this summer)
- Chelsea Flower Show
- Maltby St food market
- Orla Kiely exhibition at the Fashion & Textile museum
- Winnie the Poo exhibition at the V&A (come on it looks sick)
- Ok followed by the Balenciaga exhibition to balance it out
- Highgate Cemetery so I can look at some graves
- by Chloe for Vegan food
- I’ve lived in London 4 years and I still haven’t visited a cheese restaurant
- I still want to go to the Breaking Bad bar, does this even still exist?
- I’VE STILL NEVER BEEN ON A RED LONDON BUS TOUR
- Go to the Royal Wedding and eat Victoria Sponge I don’t even like the royals but lolz
- Milk Train, still never been
- Go to an Escape Rooms
- Dulwich Picture Gallery because the whole 2 times I’ve tried to go it’s been shut!
- Elan cafe
- Be on a float for Pride
- Kew Gardens at Christmas
- Go up the Shard when it isn’t cloudy
- Have a sophisticated meal at The Ivy
- Everyman Cinema
- Venture south of the river (like ewwwwWWW)
- I will add to this as I go
Cya ppl and happy Monday for tomorrow xx
PS: I updated my “””professional”” website kinda